specification of high speed 2mm steel stainless steel metal&non metal laser cutting machine LF1325LC
1.Best design g-weike factory metal & nonmetal laser cutting machine for priceWhole Machine welded bed structure,Stable performance,could ensure the stable operation of equipment.
2.After 650℃ high temperature heat treatment Machine bed, adopt large Gantry milling accuracy process, ensure machine bed stability and smoothness.
3.Operating system, man-machine interface, easy to operate
4.High quality, high efficiency fiber laser producer. low processing cost and energy conservation and environment protection
5.Servo drive,The structure of the machine tool adopts rack and pinion drive,Ensure equipment high speed , high accuracy, and high reliability
LF1325LC fiber co2 laser cutting machine is the first model in the world with fiber laser source and co2 glass tube in one machine produced by GWEIKE , it is an all-around model widely used for cutting metal and nonmetal materials.
the configuration of high speed 2mm steel stainless steel metal&non metal laser cutting machine LF1325LC
*Au3tech cutting head
*Japan YASKAWA Delta Taiwan TBI ball screw drive
*Taiwan HIWIN square rail
*French Schneider electronic parts
*Au3tech operation system
*Water cooling machine *Three years warranty
300w 500w Fiber laser source 150w CO2 laser source
20mm (Depend on materials)
X/Y Axis Positioning Accuracy
Imported TBI ball screw
Specified Voltage and Frequency
the application of high speed 2mm steel stainless steel metal&non metal laser cutting machine
Jinan G.Weike Science & Technology Co., Ltd is established in July 2004. It is a modern enterprise in combination of researching, producing and selling on Optics, Mechanics and Electronics. Our company is one of the biggest manufactures for small and medium laser cutting machine, recently the company owns 150 employees, more than 500 square meters of researching and office space, more than 26000 square meters of factory space. The total sales quality is more than 10000 sets since the company established and along with the production scale expanding, the annual sales quality has achieved more than 3000 sets now. Our products are sold to USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, South east Asia, Africa etc. more than 80 countries and areas, and supply OEM service for more than 10 manufactures.
Packaging & Shipping
We always try our best to fully understand customers’ needs and therefore to develop several solutions for them to choose the most suitable machine. We offer free and professional consultation service about laser cutting sets to the engineering technical personnel and users from customers’ sides. We can also provide free proofing and make samples for customers.
Our technician will follow up the installation and debugging in the whole process. After customer acceptance, we provide about 3-7 days free operation and maintenance training for customers.
We provide 3 year’s guarantee and life-long maintenance for our products. Free repairing or replacement (except for wearing parts) is available for our products for their functional defects (except for artificial or force majeure factors) within warranty period. After warranty period, we only charge artifacts according to the actual situation.
1. What material can fiber laser machine cut? Stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other metal sheet and pipe.
2. What's the max. cutting thickness?
Cutting thickness is related to laser power.
300W: 1.5mm stainless steel, 4mm carbon steel
500W: 3mm stainless steel, 6mm carbon steel
1000W: 5mm stainless steel, 12mm carbon steel
2000W: 10mm stainless steel, 18mm carbon steel
3. How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
4.what is the advantage of this machines?
(1) High photo-voltaic conversion rate (above 30%), which helps to save electricity and costs greatly to guarantee the highest production efficiency.
(2) When processing, the laser only consumes electricity and doesn’t need extra gas, bringing the minimum operation and maintenance costs.
(3) Adopting semiconductor modular and redundancy design, without any optical glass in resonant cavity and without start time, so it is in high stability and doesn’t need adjusting and maintaining, which saves the costs and time. In this point, the traditional laser is not comparable.
(4) The output wavelength of fiber laser is 1.06μm, which is a tenth of CO2 wavelength. The output beam is in high quality and power density, so it is easy to be absorbed by metal materials and therefore has great power to cut and weld to make the lowest processing costs.